By using the FormsBox platform (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
FormsBox reserves the right to change and update the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
1. The Service is delivered online.
Pricing and payment
1. FormsBox reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. FormsBox shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
3. All fees are inclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities.
1. We accept payments in US dollars (USD) via invoicing.
2. Your account details and stored information may be deleted from the Service at any time after cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is closed.
1. You must provide any information requested in order to complete the signup process.
2. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. FormsBox cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
3. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
4. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about FormsBox, but you understand that we may incorporate those suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
5. You may not share your account information with another user, including your password. All users are required to obtain their own registration.
6. If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of FormsBox to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may delete your account at any time and we will permanently delete all your registration information, including payment history and stored forms.
Availability and suitability of the Service
1. FormsBox does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
2. You expressly understand and agree that FormsBox shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
3. The failure of FormsBox to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and FormsBox and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and FormsBox in this respect (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
1. We do not send unsolicated email, nor make our user registration information available to 3rd parties.
2. Business Forms you share as Public in the Library will be available to other users for use.
3. You understand that sharing a Form with other user(s) allows them to view, download, save and modify their copy of that Form.
4. We do not share, publish or sell our user registration information including your E-Mail address used for registration.
5. We will not request any additional information from you such as credit card or banking information. All payments are via invoicing and not kept on this site or database.
6. We may email you from time to time in order to let you know about service updates, planned maintenance or special offers.
8. We do not use advertising anywhere in this site, and do not track which forms are downloaded by individuals from the Public Library.